Offerings for Spring 2022:
GRPS - Get Real Peer Support
Overwhelmed, confused, stressed, feeling stuck? You are not alone!
Life can be amazing, life can be hard. Parkland Counselors are offering a safe space to face those challenges with your peers. Share your experiences, listen to each other, and test out some specific ways to cope.
Participants can share their experiences, offer each other support, and try out new strategies to address stress and more.
Meetings will be held on Wednesdays from 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Click here to join on Microsoft Teams.
For information about the group, see our Group Structure, Expectations and Guidelines
Come as many times as you wish!
Workshops: Wednesdays 1 - 2 pm in the Learning Commons and Microsoft Teams
Come for the information; stay for snacks and conversation!
- January 19 - Wellness is Life: Self-Care
- February 2 - Time Management / Study Skills
- February 16 - Suicide Prevention
- March 2 - De-Stress / Test Prep
- April 13 - Anxiety / Depression Screening
- May 4 - Self-care / Compassion
Spring 2022 Schedule TBA