Whether you are a student choosing a college major or are a dislocated worker, career changer, or retiree, we have resources and services designed to assist you.
We assist individuals with:
- Exploring interests, skills, and values to select their college majors and career goals
- Resume writing, interviewing skills, and other job search strategies
Questions: Email email@example.com.
Schedule an appointment: Call 217/351-2219 or go to our appointment page.
- How to Get Noticed at Work: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Flag Lounge
- Wednesday, November 13, 12:15 p.m.- 12:45 p.m.
Employer Hiring Day
- X Wing College Center
- Wednesday, November 13, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
1. What is CollegeCentral.com (CCN)?
CCN is an online job board available at no cost to students, alumni, and District 505 community members.
2. Why should I use CollegeCentral.com (CCN)?
You can view full- and part-time job and internship postings in a variety of industries both locally and nationally.
Many postings are related to programs offered at Parkland College.