Accessibility Services works in partnership with the college community to facilitate equal access for students with disabilities to the educational programs, services, and activities of Parkland College in accordance with federal law.
- to help students determine, access, and use academic accommodations;
- to equip students with the technical resources that help them reach their educational goals;
- to foster an environment that encourages personal and academic growth and facilitates independence;
- to help students understand their abilities and needs, as well as the resources available to them; and
- to be an educational resource on accessibility for our students, faculty, staff, and community.