BEFORE you schedule an appointment please see below to determine if you need to schedule SOAR (new student orientation) instead.
Do I need SOAR (new student orientation)?
- If you are a new degree-seeking student to Parkland and haven't
completed 15 hours of college-level work, you will need to schedule a
new student orientation (SOAR) to learn about policies and procedures
and meet with an academic advisor. click
here to schedule SOAR.
you are scheduling SOAR now, then DO NOT make and appointment through
Bookings or with our front desk. Your SOAR appointment will include an academic advising
- Have you completed through Step 4: Schedule orientation/SOAR at this link ? If the answer is yes, you are eligible to schedule an appointment.
- Non-degree seeking students are not required to attend orientation. You are eligible to schedule an appointment.
We offer two types of appointments: Same Day and Advanced
- Same Day Appointments are made by calling 217-351-2219 or stopping by U-267 the morning of the day you wish to be seen and putting your name down for a same day appointment time if available. You will check in at the time you sign up for and will be seen within that hour.
- Advanced Appointments can be made 48 hours to 14 days in advance. These
options are not available during peak registration time.
Please select the appropriate advanced appointment option below to schedule.