Join us in CREATING IMPACT for Parkland College and our students!
Giving to the Parkland College Foundation supports the mission of the College to "Engage the Community in Learning."
Ways to Give:
- Join the President's Circle with an annual gift of $500 or more
- Establish a scholarship or give to an existing scholarship
- Consider a legacy gift through planned giving
- Contact us about naming rights options available throughout Parkland College
- Memorial gifts leave a lasting impact for loved ones
Whether you choose to give through scholarships, academic departments or supporting the Partners for Parkland program, your gift helps maintain our dedication to academic excellence for our students and the communities we serve.
Join us in CREATING IMPACT today.
CobraVenture Student Entrepreneur Program will launch this January as a cohort of students who want to start their own business while still enrolled at Parkland College.
Supported by the Parkland College Foundation Entrepreneur of the Year Program, students can earn up to $3,000 for their business through the Entrepreneurial Founders Fund and the Murray Wise PEN Fund.