EXPLORE. ENGAGE. REACH. SUCCEED.
Go Ahead. Discover.
Community Education is here for you with a wide variety of personal and professional development classes: in-person, online, hybrid and live local online!
While the majority of our team is working remotely, we can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone 217/351-2235 throughout the workday, and our office is open to the public Monday-Friday, 10 AM-2 PM, except College Holidays.
Keeping you Safe!
Parkland College is committed to providing a safe learning environment while following local guidelines.
Your safe campus includes the following for individuals and campus staff:
- Completing a self-assessment prior to each visit to campus
- Wearing a face covering in any college building, including offices, classrooms, and labs
- Maintaining a social distance of six feet
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently
- Cleaning and sanitizing classrooms and high-touch areas
- Providing self-assessment information to those registered via email
Find more information HERE.
It's always the right time to try something new, reach for an advancement, start a new career, or challenge the body and mind! Whatever you are seeking, we have options for you so go ahead and discover!
You will find convenient and high-value personal and professional development opportunities, ranging from career-enhancing workshops to educational travel, youth programs, and personal enrichment classes.