Usage Guidelines, Downloadable Files
A visual representation of Parkland College, the logo should always be displayed in a consistent manner, supporting the college’s brand identity.
The following guidelines detail requirements for logo reproduction and usage in print and Web materials. Please contact Marketing and Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217/351-2537 for more information.
- The Parkland College logo may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Parkland College’s recruitment and marketing materials require proper logo placement/reproduction, to ensure high-quality, consistent college promotion. The logo should be placed in the bottom right corner of the print piece with .25 in buffer zone between the logo and any other design element.
- The Parkland College logo may be printed in either Parkland green (PMS #348) or black. If a reverse logo treatment (white on color) is required, please contact Marketing and Public Relations at email@example.com or 217/351-2537.
- Please do not rotate, smash, squeeze, or stretch the college logo. To maintain the logo’s proportions when reproducing for print, please use the downloadable logos or contact Marketing for logo reduction or enlargement.
- To maintain clarity, please reduce only to a minimum size of:
Vertical version: .75 in. by .98 in. | 54px by 70px
Horizontal version: 1.75 in. by .41 in. | 126px by 30px
Please include all elements in the logo; the graphic mark, or “P”, should always accompany the college’s name in marketing and recruitment materials; the two should not be separated.