Summer and Fall Enrollment Blitz
We offer several ways to help you through the enrollment process.
- Join us for our 2021 Enrollment Event on Zoom on Wednesdays from 8am - 5pm (May 5, 12, 19, 26 and June 2 and 23)
- Call 217/351-2482 or Admissions@parkland.edu to find out more about your next steps for enrollment
- Come to Admissions in Room U214 Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Ready to Register? Make an appointment with Advising to schedule your classes.
Degree seeking students should have recent assessment scores in math, English, and reading. Degree seeking students that have earned less than 30 credit hours at Parkland must meet with an academic advisor before registering. An appointment with Academic Advising can be scheduled at appointment.
Non-degree seeking students may be asked to show unofficial college transcripts or test scores to meet prerequisites.
Please contact Admissions@parkland.edu or call 217/351-2482 if you have difficulty with registration.
How to Register
- Go to Self-Service for Students
- Log into your ParklandOne account.
- On the Self-Service homepage, select Course Catalog.
- Find your course. Class sections may be labeled as online (W), hybrid (H), flexible (F), or online synchronous (V), depending on the instructional mode for the course.
- Select the Course Subject.
- Select the Course Number.
- Choose the Section from the correct term.
- Click Add Section to Schedule in the blue circle.
- Repeat these steps for any additional classes you would like to take.
- Return to the Self-Service homepage and select Student Planning.
- Click on Go to Plan & Schedule.
- Click the Register Now button on the upper right corner and wait for the system to process. Once the system has processed:
- The system will show your registration status:
Green=you are registered; Red=the section is closed; Yellow=you aren't able to register for this section. Please check with your academic advisor for help.
Call 217/351-2482 or email Registration@parkland.edu for further assistance.