Non-degree students must have proof that they have met prerequisites prior to registration. If you need help with that process, please contact Admissions@parkland.edu or call 217/351-2482. If you are a current University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) student, please follow the instructions for concurrent students at UIUC.
Degree-seeking students must have completed 30 credit hours at Parkland before they can self-advise. Please see Counseling Services to make an appointment.
Please check academic calendar for registration and due dates by semester.
How to register
- Log in to my.parkland.edu
- Select the Registration link from the WebAdvisor tab on the upper left side of the page.
- Search/Register for Sections
- Enter the term you are attending with Subject and Course number.
- All the choices for that class will be listed and select the one you would like and click submit.
- The selected class will appear with Action to the left, choose register and submit.
- Go back to Webadvisor and go to academic profile and then class schedule to make sure the class has been added to your account.