During Enrollment Express, new and returning students can receive
help from the college's Student Services offices, including Admissions
and Records, Financial Aid and Veteran Services, Assessment Center, and
Academic Advising. Enrollment Express is especially useful for those who
have yet to complete all the steps in their enrollment. Prepare for a
great semester by completing an admissions application, filling out
financial aid information, and registering for classes!
Come see us to get started!
November 8, 15, 29: 10 am – 5 pm, second floor of U-wing
December 6, 13: 10 am – 5 pm, second floor of U-wing
January 2 – 5: 9 am – 5 pm, Room U140
January 6: 10 am – 2 pm, Room U140
Degree-seeking students should have recent assessment scores in math, English, and reading. Degree-seeking students who have earned less than 30 credit hours at Parkland College must meet with an academic advisor before registering. An appointment with Academic Advising can be scheduled via their Appointment Scheduling page..
Non-degree-seeking students may be asked to show unofficial college transcripts or test scores to meet prerequisites.
Please contact Admissions@parkland.edu or call 217/351-2482 if you have difficulty with registration. Check out important dates and deadlines in the Registration Guide.
How to Register
- Go to Self-Service for Students.
- Log into your ParklandOne account.
- On the Self-Service homepage, select Course Catalog.
- Find your course. Class sections may be labeled as online (W), hybrid (H), flexible (F), or online synchronous (V), depending on the instructional mode for the course.
- Select the Course Subject.
- Select the Course Number.
- Choose the Section from the correct term.
- Click Add Section to Schedule in the blue circle.
- Repeat these steps for any additional classes you would like to take.
- Return to the Self-Service homepage and select Student Planning.
- Click on Go to Plan & Schedule.
- Click the Register Now button on the upper right corner and wait for the system to process. Once the system has processed:
- The system will show your registration status:
Green=you are registered; Red=the section is closed; Yellow=you aren't able to register for this section. Please check with your academic advisor for help.
Call 217/351-2482 or email Registration@parkland.edu for further assistance.