Spring Enrollment and Registration
It's time get enrolled for the spring semester! We offer several ways we can help you through the enrollment process.
- Join us for our Spring Enrollment Event on Zoom Tuesdays and Wednesdays in December (1, 2, 8, 9, 15, or 16) from 8 am-5 pm.
- Call 217/351-2482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about your next steps for enrollment.
- If you are a new student and need help getting started, sign-up here to meet with an Admissions Advisor.
- Come to campus Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.
Ready to register? Make an appointment with Advising to schedule your classes.
How to Register
- Log in to my.parkland.edu.
- Go to Self-Service for Students.
- Click on Registration.
- Choose Student Planning link.
- Under Student Planning, click Course Catalog from the navigation pane at the top.
- Select the subject area you wish to take by scrolling down the page.
- On the left side, select the term in which you would like to take the class.
- Scroll down to the class and section you would like to take and select it. Class sections may be labeled as online (W), hybrid (H), flexible (F), or online synchronous (V), depending on the instructional mode for the course. For details on instructional modes, visit parkland.edu/fallsemester2020.
- Click Add Course to Plan in the blue circle on the right side.
- Choose Student Planning link and go to the Plan and Schedule tab, and advance the calendar to the term you want to register.
- Click the Register Now button on the upper right corner and wait for the system to process. Once the system has processed:
- The system will show your registration status:
Green=you are registered; Red=the section is closed; Yellow=you aren't able to register for this section. Please check with your academic advisor for help.
Call 217/351-2482 or email Registration@parkland.edu for further assistance.