Summer 2022 Registration
March 21 - Registration opens for continuing students
March 28 - Open registration begins
Check out Summer Courses
Fall 2022 Registration
March 28 - Registration opens for continuing students
April 4 - Open registration begins
Check out Fall Courses
During Enrollment Express, new and returning students can receive help from the college's Student Services offices, including Admissions and Records, Financial Aid and Veteran Services, Assessment Center, and Academic Advising. Enrollment Express is especially useful for those who have yet to complete all the steps in their enrollment. This event will help students prepare for a great new semester by completing an admissions application, filling out financial aid information, and registering for classes.
On-Campus Dates (Wednesdays Only): 10:00am-5:00pm, Room U214
May 25, June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3
Online Dates (Thursdays Only): 10:00am-5:00pm, join here
May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4
Degree seeking students should have recent assessment scores in math, English, and reading. Degree seeking students that have earned less than 30 credit hours at Parkland must meet with an academic advisor before registering. An appointment with Academic Advising can be scheduled here.
Non-degree seeking students may be asked to show unofficial college transcripts or test scores to meet prerequisites.
Please contact Admissions@parkland.edu or call 217/351-2482 if you have difficulty with registration.
How to Register
- Go to Self-Service for Students
- Log into your ParklandOne account.
- On the Self-Service homepage, select Course Catalog.
- Find your course. Class sections may be labeled as online (W), hybrid (H), flexible (F), or online synchronous (V), depending on the instructional mode for the course.
- Select the Course Subject.
- Select the Course Number.
- Choose the Section from the correct term.
- Click Add Section to Schedule in the blue circle.
- Repeat these steps for any additional classes you would like to take.
- Return to the Self-Service homepage and select Student Planning.
- Click on Go to Plan & Schedule.
- Click the Register Now button on the upper right corner and wait for the system to process. Once the system has processed:
- The system will show your registration status:
Green=you are registered; Red=the section is closed; Yellow=you aren't able to register for this section. Please check with your academic advisor for help.
Call 217/351-2482 or email Registration@parkland.edu for further assistance.