Parkland offers both free unofficial transcripts that a student can print (does not show graduation degree) and official transcripts that may be ordered online, in-person, or by mail. We are not able to accept transcript requests by fax or email. The fee for official transcripts is $5 per transcript.

Ordering official Parkland transcripts How to order Transcripts online, by phone, in person, or by mail:

Ordering official transcripts online:

  1. Go to Parchment. This is the third party site that Parkland has authorized to provide transcripts. 
  2. Need help with your transcript order? The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs. Transcript Order Help
  3. You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
  4. From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.

Ordering official transcripts in person:

  1. Complete a transcript request form or pick one up in the Admissions Office, U214.
  2. Take the form to the Cashier's Office in U250 and pay $5 with cash, money order, check, or credit card.
  3. Return the form to the Admissions Office for processing.

Ordering official transcripts by mail:

Print the transcript request form and mail a $5 check or money order made out to Parkland College to the following address:

Office of Admissions and Records, Parkland College, 2400 W. Bradley Ave., Champaign, IL 61821, Attn: Transcript Department

Please allow at least three days for requests to be processed, regardless of order method.  Transcripts are not available for same day pick-up.  During the end of the semester additional time is required.  Transcripts can be sent overnight for an additional fee; however during rush times this option may not be available.  Please call 217/351-2482 for more information.

Due to security Issues we do not fax transcripts.

Transcripts sent directly to the student or picked up will be stamped "issued to student."  It will be the option of the receiving institution or agency to consider these transcripts as official.  Parkland considers official transcripts to be those sent directly from the Parkland Office of Admissions and Records to an institution or agency.

Unofficial Parkland transcripts How to print your unofficial Parkland transcripts for free:
  1. If you attended Parkland in the last 2 years, you can access your Parkland transcripts through Self-Service.
    1. contact technical support at or call 217/353-3333 for help logging in.
  2. If it has been more than 2 years since you last attended Parkland, you can get an official transcript emailed to you through Parchment. Please note: any holds on your account will need to be resolved prior to obtaining your transcript.
Send us your official transcripts High school or college transcripts or GED

You can email unofficial transcripts directly to but you will need to present final official high school transcripts before receiving financial aid.

Contact your high school and any college you have attended and have them send an official copy of your transcripts or GED scores to:
Parkland College
Admissions and Records
2400 West Bradley Ave.
Champaign, IL 61821

Please email with any questions.

Reverse Transfer Why should I participate in the Reverse Transfer Program?

Obtaining a college degree is important in today's job market, but life happens and may keep you from finishing your associate degree. The Reverse Transfer Program helps ensure you receive the degree you have earned.

What do I need to qualify and participate in the Reverse Transfer Program at Parkland?

  • You must have completed a minimum of 15 college level credit hours at Parkland that will apply toward your degree to be eligible to participate.
  • Your completion of the associate degree depends on the credits earned at the four-year institution.
  • Complete the Reverse Transfer Agreement form and submit it to the Admissions office at
  • Request your current four-year institution send Parkland an official copy of your transcript.
  • An individual degree audit will evaluate your records and eligibility for the program.
  • You must have earned a total of 60 credits required for an associate degree.
  • Degrees are awarded for the spring, summer and fall semester.
  • If you are currently enrolled at UIUC or EIU, contact their Admissions Office for more information.

For more information regarding the Reverse Transfer Program, please contact Isela Rangel at  or Cyndy White at

Don't leave college without an associate degree!