ParklandOne Sign On
The ParklandOne sign on is your entry point to all the online resources, email, and records that you will need as a student at Parkland.
- Click here to log in to ParklandOne Password Station
- Enter your username. If you are not sure what it is, click on the link that says, “What is my ParklandOne username?” The username lookup will ask for your Parkland ID number and birth date. If you are not sure what your Parkland ID number is, click on the link that says, “Can’t find your number?”
- Follow the ParklandOne enrollment process. If you need additional help, please contact the Tech Service Desk at 217/353-3333 or email email@example.com
- Please go to How to enroll in ParklandOne for screen shots and detailed information.
If you have not attended Parkland classes for 365 days or more, your email account will not be re-activated until one business day AFTER reapplying OR registering for classes. If you returned to Parkland without having to reapply, your ParklandOne password will not match your student email password if you created it prior to registering for classes. To get your email password to sync, change your ParklandOne password once again one business day after registering for classes.
My.Parkland is the online resource to access Parkland student information. You will use my.parkland for a variety of reasons including registering for classes, checking financial aid, paying tuition, and checking grades. My.Parkland also has links to all of our other online systems, including Cobra Learning and Student Email.
- Log in to my.parkland
- Enter your ParklandOne username and password.
WebAdvisor is the part of my.parkland that you use to register for classes, get your class schedule, check financial aid, pay tuition, and see your grades. If you have problems accessing this feature please contact Tech Support at 217/353-3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the Webadvisor tab on the upper left side of the page.
- Watch the "Check Out WebAdvisor" video to learn more about the resources available.
Cobra Learning is Parkland’s web-based learning space used by both online and face-to-face courses. Course material won't be available until one day before the class is due to start.
- Click the Cobra Learning icon located towards the top of the screen.
- If you have problems accessing this feature please contact Tech Support at 217/353-3333 or email email@example.com.
Parkland Student Email Account
You will use your student email account to keep in contact with your instructors, to receive information from Admissions and Financial Aid, and to receive important campus wide announcements.
- Click the email icon located towards the top of the screen.
- Log in with your ParklandOne username and password.
Note! Online resources should be activated in the order listed: ParklandOne, my.parkland, and then email. Call 217/353-3333 or email us if you have any questions.