About the Wellness Center
The purpose of the Parkland College Wellness Center is to promote wellbeing within our community of students by combining all the dimensions of wellness to emphasize a comprehensive approach to wellbeing through healthy behaviors and informed choices.
Through purposeful collaborations with our on-campus community wellness partners, we are here to provide resources, referrals, information, and programming with YOU IN MIND.
- Referral services to area clinics, hospitals, and physicians
- Blood pressure monitoring and weight management
- Tobacco and smoking cessation
- Immunization clinics
- Collaboration with college departments to provide health events, programs, and initiatives
- Alcohol and drug education
- Blood drives
Wellness Center Services