About the Wellness Center
The purpose of the Parkland College Wellness Center is to promote wellbeing within our community of students by combining all the dimensions of wellness to emphasize a comprehensive approach to wellbeing through healthy behaviors and informed choices.
Through purposeful collaborations with our on-campus community wellness partners, we are here to provide resources, referrals, information, and programming with YOU IN MIND.
- Referral services to area clinics, hospitals, and physicians
- Blood pressure monitoring and weight management
- Tobacco and smoking cessation
- Immunization clinics
- Collaboration with college departments to provide health events, programs, and initiatives
- Alcohol and drug education
- Blood drives
The annual flu vaccine clinic is coming on October 17 and 18, hosted by CUPHD and Student Life.
The flu shot will be available in the Student Life and Wellness Center (U111) on:
- Tuesday, October 17 from 9 am – 2 pm
- Wednesday, October 18 from 9 am – 2 pm
Pre-registration is required to ensure enough vaccines are available to meet the needs of Parkland College.
Please visit the Sign Up Genius page to book your appointment.
You are also required to fill out the CUPHD Vaccine Consent Form. Please bring a printed, filled-out copy with you to your appointment, if possible.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Center Services