Parkland’s Wellness Center acts as a knowledge base of health-related information for students, faculty, and staff of the college, and also has liaisons within the community. While the Wellness Center does not administer health services, it acts as a resource and referral to those in need.
What else does the Wellness Center offer?
- Collaborates with various college departments to provide health events, programs and initiatives.
- Maintains health records for health career students
- Provides assistance to those who wish to quit smoking
- Provides alcohol and drug education
- Coordinates blood drives
- Administers chair massages for stress management
And much more! Stop by room U112 in Student Life.