A free student ID card is issued to all new Parkland students.
Stop by the ID office in Student Life (U111). Each student is responsible for obtaining his or her card. Present a photo ID (i.e., a state ID or driver's license) and proof of enrollment in classes to get your ID card.
Your first ID card is free; however, you will be charged a fee for each replacement card(billed to your account).
Use your Parkland ID for:
- identification requests
- student loan, grant, or employment check pickup
- computer lab use
- library materials/equipment loans
- voting in student elections/running for office
- discounts on theatre and planetarium events
- entry to the Fitness Center and Physical Education classes when registered for those classes
- free admission to athletic events
- book buy-back at the Parkland Bookstore
- cashing a $10 personal check at the Business Office (25-cent fee)
Contact the Administrative Assistant, U111, or 217/351-2492 for more information.