Parkland College makes lockers available to students to facilitate the daily storage of their learning materials and items related to their studies. The college manages lockers to ensure responsible use of property and for the health and safety of individuals.
Lockers are located on the first floor of the B, C, L, M, and X wings. Please refer to map for specific locations.
- Lockers are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- Lockers are for individual use and may not be shared. Locker contents are the sole responsibility of the registered occupant of the locker.
- Food (except a daily lunch), flammable materials, alcohol, spray cans, caustics, or illegal or controlled substances etc. may not be stored in lockers.
- The college reserves the right to terminate your locker agreement at any time for any campus security violations and/or student misconduct.
- The college reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the student to whom the locker is registered in instances where locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency situation.
- The college is not in any way responsible for locker’s contents or liable for the loss of or damage to locks and items stored in lockers.
Store personal items in any of the lockers located on the first floor of the B, C, L, M, and X wings. Cost is 10 cents per use. There is a $15 fee for lost keys. All contents must be removed by the owner by the end of each school day.
Registered Parkland students may rent lockers on the first floor of the B, C, L, M, and X wings for the duration of any semester. Cost is $30 per semester (fall/spring) or $20 (summer). There are no refunds if classes are canceled, dropped, or withdrawn. Semester Locker applications are available in the Student Life office, Room U111 (217/351-2216). A $15 key deposit is also required and will be refunded at the end of the semester when the key is returned.
Fall and Spring Semester Discounts: Receive a $10 discount per locker 60 days after classes begin (NO DISCOUNT given for the summer semester).
Visit Student Life, U-111 to sign-up for your locker.