Outdoor events may resume now, in both Phase 4 and the Bridge phase of
the Restore Illinois Plan, with safety protocols in place. Indoor events
may tentatively resume in August 2021, provided the state is still in
the Bridge Phase. Parkland College will begin taking reservations for
To secure a reservation, the college requests two new steps in addition
to usual processes.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan - Outside groups must submit a COVID-19 safety plan
as part of the rental process for review and approval by our
COVID-19/Return to Campus Committee. The COVID-19 safety plan should
- Brief description of the event
- Expected number of attendance
- COVID-19 protocols which will be put into place by the organization to
- Campus Health and Safety Expectations - Outside groups must review this webpage for information from the college regarding health and safety
expectations while on campus
As always, the college reserves the right to update policies in
accordance with the State of Illinois and CUPHD’s guidance.
Select a link below for information on what facilities may currently be available for rental.