Parkland College offices are open during hours listed below.
The Admissions office, Financial Aid office, and the Cashier’s office
are open in person from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday, for
in-person appointment and drop-in hours. The community is encouraged to
continue to reach out to Parkland via telephone and email for requests
which do not need to be completed in-person.
During the regular school year, Parkland College is open to the public:
- Monday through Friday: 7 am to 10 pm
- Saturdays: 7 am to 4 pm
Summer Session Operating Hours (effective June 6 – July 29):
- Mondays – Thursdays, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm; College closed on Fridays.
During normal business hours, all members of the public are welcome to visit Parkland's campus. Students are not allowed on campus after normal business hours without faculty or staff supervision. Please see the Academic Calendar for session closing information.
Campus Holidays and Closures:
- January 17 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day (college closed)
- February 24 - Professional Development Day (no day or evening classes)
- March 12-20 - Spring vacation
- March 18 - Spring holiday (college closed)
- Memorial Day (college closed): May 30
- Independence Day observed (college closed): July 4
- All college offices closed on Fridays from June 10-July 29
- Labor Day (college closed): September 5
- Thanksgiving recess (begins at 5pm November 23; college closed): November 23-27
- Winter break (college closed): December 23-January 2