Parkland College offices are open virtually during hours listed below.
The Admissions office, Financial Aid office, and the Cashier’s office
are open in person from 8 a.m.—5 p.m., Monday through Friday, for
in-person appointment and drop-in hours. The community is encouraged to
continue to reach out to Parkland via telephone and email for requests
which do not need to be completed in-person.
During the regular school year, Parkland College is open to the public:
- Monday through Friday: 7 am to 10 pm
- Saturdays: 7 am to 4 pm
During normal business hours, all members of the public are welcome to visit Parkland's campus. Students are not allowed on campus after normal business hours without faculty or staff supervision. Please see the Academic Calendar for session closing information.
Campus Holidays and Closures:
- January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day (college closed)
- February 25: Professional Development Day (no day or evening classes)
- March 13–21: Spring vacation (no day or evening classes)
- March 19: Spring holiday (college offices closed)
- May 31: Memorial Day (college closed)
- July 5: Independence Day (college closed)
- September 6: Labor Day (college closed)