The gallery will not be open to the public during Fall 2020 and Spring 2021. All exhibitions during this time will be in a virtual format.
All exhibitions are free and open to the public.
Fall & Spring Semester
- Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Closed Fridays and Sundays
- Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Closed Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Holiday and Installation Closures
The Gallery will be closed:
- During installations (between exhibits).
View current schedule
- Parkland College breaks when classes are not in session and official Holidays:
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday (Thursday and Friday)
View College Hours
All events in the accessible gallery are free and open to the public. Programs at the gallery are partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Parkland College is a section 504/ADA-compliant institution. For accommodations, call 217/353-2337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.