Get off to a good start at Parkland, with practical knowledge that will help you succeed. At our orientation session, you’ll get the "who, what, where, and how" on using Parkland's services and processes, including:
- A review of our electronic systems: My.parkland, WebAdvisor, Student Email, Cobra Learning
- How and where to register for classes
- How to print your class schedule
- How to pay your tuition bill
- Attendance, conduct and college expectations
- Where to get your student ID
- What resources are available to you
Plus, we can personally answer any questions you may have.
SOAR: The details
Students with fewer than 15 college credit hours must complete an orientation session.
Sessions are held on-campus during registration periods. Contact Disability Services at DisabilityServices@parkland.edu if you require testing accommodations.
Registration is required. You may register one of three ways: