During hours of operation, our Presentation Center Communication Faculty are available online to video or voice chat, review your speech materials with you online in real time or asynchronously.
Please contact us at email@example.com to submit documents you want us to review or to ask for video or audio chat.
We will be checking this email address during our regular business hours and will get back to you quickly.
After hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 12 - 24 hours Monday - Friday. To schedule an appointment please email: email@example.com. We offer appointment times during regular hours OR outside regular hours.
Speech anxiety? Need ideas? Can’t get organized?
We can help.
Professional Assistance from Communication Instructors with Real World Experience
will help you:
Get help generating ideas, developing content, and organizing material.
Weʼll help you cope with anxiety and polish your delivery.
Weʼll assist you in identifying areas of strength and ways you can enhance your performance.
Get tips and feedback that will help you gain confidence and improve your grades!
May 16-June 5
WALK IN hours/no appointment necessary in X227
Virtual Access with Instructor (see instructions below)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:50-8:50 a.m.
Tuesday/Thursday 12:15-1:15 p.m.
June 6-July 28
WALK IN hours/no appointment necessary (X227)
Virtual Access with Instructor
Monday: 11:00-1:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 10:00-11:00 am and 12:30-2:30 pm
Wednesday: 4:00-6:00 pm
Instructions for Accessing Presentation Center Virtually
- You will need to have the Presentation Center as part of your Cobra Pages. Once you have the page just need to click and you will see on front page where to access Zoom link.
- To add the Presentation Center to your Cobra pages go to myparkland.edu and log in.
- Go to Cobra Learning and then look for Learning Commons Resources and follow instructions for adding Presentation Center. I have also included the instructions here so you will recognize them when you are online:
Do you need support services for any of the following:
- Cobra Connection (orientation)?
- Library? (click this link to access)
- Writing Lab?
- Presentation Center?
- Computer Technology Center?
If so, click the Discover tab in the navigation bar above to access the list of support resources.
Locate the resource that you need.
Click on that resource and then click the Enroll in Course button.
Please Note: Clicking the enroll button on the resource will add that "course" to your My Courses widget with your other courses for quick and easy access.
4. Once you have added the Presentation Center as a Cobra Page then click on it and on Front page on the Right you will see the link to access instructor by Zoom. Instructor will be on zoom during the walk in hours.
I would like to say a huge thank you for all of the wonderful help I received from the instructors in the Presentation Lab. I could not have gotten through the class without the knowledge and expertise of each and everyone of you who work in the lab. It is a privilege to have such a wonderful resource for students. — Parkland student, Cynthia Creighton