Three ways to register!
Logon to my.parkland.edu.
1. From Main Menu select Registration
2. Select Search/Register for Sections
3. Select Term from drop down = Continuing Education 2015
4. Select Subject
5. Enter the course number and section
you wish, scroll down and select submit
6. Select action (Register or Remove from list)
, scroll down and select submit
7. Review your registration and select OK
You must complete the application process before enrolling in a class. APPLY NOW
Once your application is submitted, it will be processed by the Admissions office in 1–2 business days.
Ed2go Online Career Training
2. IN PERSON
Business Training & Community Education, 1315 N. Mattis, Champaign
3. BY MAIL
If you wish to register by mail, please complete the Registration Form and mail with payment to:
Parkland College, Business Training & Community Education, 1315 N. Mattis Ave.
Champaign, IL 61821-1818
Registrations will be processed in the order they are received.
Underage admissions policy
Students (except College for Kids) must be at least 16 years or older unless accompanied by a parent/guardian, with parent/guardian enrollment required. Appropriate tuition/fees apply to all who register and attend class. Department permission required.
Please call 217/353-2055.
If you believe you have a disability for which you may need an accommodation (e.g. use of assistive technology or other classroom assistance), please contact the Office of Disability Services, Parkland College room U260, 217/353-2338 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment must be received by the registration deadline of the requested workshop/course.
• All previously billed but unpaid charges on student accounts will be assessed a monthly service charge of 1 percent.
• Credit Card payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Credit card payment may be made online at my.parkland.edu.
1. From Main Menu select Student Financial Information
2. Select Pay on My Account
3. If you are registered, complete Payment Amount, select Payment Type, select submit and it will walk you through the steps to complete your credit card information.
Payments by an agency, organization, or company
Fees paid by your company, the Department of Rehabilitation, or some other grant must be authorized on your account In the Business Office by the registration deadline of your workshop/ course. For more information, call 217/351-2420.
Returned Check Charge
- Refunds are processed by the Business Office, 217/351-2233.
- You will be responsible for payment of fees associated with these workshops/courses unless you officially drop BEFORE the first day of the workshop/course.
- If the college cancels a course, your drop from the course and your refund of all fees are processed automatically.
- If a check is returned to Parkland by the bank for any reason, a $15 service charge applies.
- If collection on a returned check must be made by a collection agency, there are additional collection agency fees.
- In some instances, a returned check may result in cancellation of your registration.