5 Easy Ways to Register
Many classes have limited seating. Register early!
- Online: Use your computer, tablet, or phone to register online, 24 hours a day! Go to parkland.edu/ceRegister
- In-Person: Community Education 1315 N. Mattis Ave., Champaign (see business hours)
- Mail: Parkland College Community Education 1315 N. Mattis Ave. Champaign, IL 61821
- Fill out the enclosed enrollment form and include payment (credit/debit card number or enclose check).
- Make check payable to Parkland College.
- Phone: 217/351-2235
- Fax: 217/351-5928
Payment is due at the time of registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, money order, and cash. Payment by your company must be authorized on your account.
A credit or refund is available if Parkland College cancels a class.
To cancel your registration before a class starts, please call 217/351-2235.
Refunds will only be issued up until at least one business day prior to the class start date. No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled on or after class start date.
Please note the location of your class. Classes are held at Parkland College, online, and offsite locations.
If you have a disability for which you may need an accommodation (i.e., use of assistive technology or other classroom assistance), please contact Accessibility Services, Parkland College, room U260, 217/353-2338 or email@example.com.
Let us customize classes at your location or ours at times that best fit your schedule. Contact our team, Brooke Ohlsson, or Dave Webb at 217/351-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your class or experience, we will gladly enroll you in a different course of equal value. You may also request a full refund by contacting our office within 10 business days of course completion at 217/351-2235.
Use your computer, tablet, or phone to register online, 24 hours a day: parkland.edu/ceRegister