Parkland College Theatre now offers online ticketing at tickets.parkland.edu.
All Parkland Theatre tickets must be purchased either in advance online or from the ticket booth at the time of the performance; ticket reservations are not accepted. All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges.
Tickets and Theatre Policies
1. Tickets must be purchased online in advance or at the box office. We can no longer accept reservations without payment. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
2. Tickets can be purchased online with a credit or debit card, or at Parkland’s box office with cash, check, credit or debit card.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult and each must have a ticket.
4. You must have a ticket, e-ticket, or voucher to be admitted into any ticketed performance.
5. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. Patrons that arrive after curtain time should not expect to be seated immediately. The House Manager will seat late-arriving patrons at an appropriate act or scene change to not disturb the continuity of the performance or the enjoyment of those patrons who are already seated.
6. Late seating is not guaranteed and will be posted for productions that cannot permit late seating. This typically is due to safety for the patrons or actors.
7. Use of cameras and video recording devices are prohibited.
8. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person.
9. No food or beverage is allowed in the theatre.
10. Parkland College is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
11. During performances, please turn off all electronic devices.
For questions, call the theatre office at 217/351-2528.
Visit our Theatre Season page for more information about individual shows.
Other organizations renting our venue set their own box office schedules, policies, and procedures. Please contact those companies directly.
|2019-2020 Season Ticket Prices
Never worry about a Sell-Out again!
As a Season Ticket holder, you'll never have to worry about missing a show due to a sell-out.
Other perks include:
- one free concession per show
- a free Theatre tote
- invitations to talk-backs
- invitations to special events
Call 217/351-2528 for more season ticket information.
Parkland Theatre wants all of our guests to have an enjoyable experience. Both theatres are wheelchair accessible and have accommodations for patrons with limited mobility and visual or hearing impairments.
If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation, please indicate when purchasing.