Season tickets are now available for the 2022 – 2023 Season! We have two packages available in addition to our regular individual show tickets.
- Opening Night Package $45.00 each. Come to each opening night performance at an even greater discount!
- Flex Package $85.00 each, pick your dates now and have the flexibility to change them later.
For more information about our season ticket packages, click here.
Visit tickets.parkland.edu to purchase your Season Tickets today! Available for a limited time, while quantities last.
Individual show tickets can be purchased at tickets.parkland.edu.
Tickets and Theatre Policies
1. Tickets must be purchased online in advance or at the box office. We can no longer accept reservations without payment. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
2. Tickets can be purchased online with a credit or debit card, or at Parkland’s box office with cash, check, credit or debit card.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult and each must have a ticket.
4. You must have a ticket, e-ticket, or voucher to be admitted into any ticketed performance.
5. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. Patrons that arrive after curtain time should not expect to be seated immediately. The House Manager will seat late-arriving patrons at an appropriate act or scene change to not disturb the continuity of the performance or the enjoyment of those patrons who are already seated.
6. Late seating is not guaranteed and will be posted for productions that cannot permit late seating. This typically is due to safety for the patrons or actors.
7. Use of cameras and video recording devices are prohibited.
8. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person.
9. No food or beverage is allowed in the theatre.
10. Parkland College is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
11. During performances, please turn off all electronic devices.
For questions, call the theatre office at 217/351-2528.
Visit our Theatre Season page for more information about individual shows.
Other organizations renting our venue set their own box office schedules, policies, and procedures. Please contact those companies directly.
Limited mobility seating and listening devices are available at each performance. If other assistance is required, please contact Parkland Accessibility Services (email@example.com or 217/353-2338) at least two weeks prior to your performance date.