Parkland’s Wellness Center acts as a knowledge base of health-related information for students, faculty, and staff of the college, and also has liaisons within the community. While the Wellness Center does not administer health services, it acts as a resource and referral to those in need.
What Else Does the Wellness Center Do?
- Collaborates with various college departments to provide health events, programs and initiatives.
- Maintains health records for health career students
- Provides assistance to those who wish to quit smoking
- Provides alcohol and drug education
- Coordinates blood drives
- Administers chair massages for stress management
And much more! Come stop by and check it out…no appointment is necessary! Room X240 (near the library) or call June Burch, the Wellness Coordinator at 373-3879. E-mail: JBurch@parkland.edu