This four week program is open to anyone—student, faculty, or community member—who is interested in experiencing life in another culture while learning French language and culture in an immersion setting.
Dijon, France, located at the crossroads of Europe, is a lively, progressive university city of over 250,000 inhabitants. Capitol of gastronomy and gateway to the prestigious vineyards of Burgundy, Dijon is exceptionally rich in history and art. Heir to the splendors of the glorious court of the Dukes of Burgundy, Dijon boasts numerous monuments, museums, and architectural jewels including churches, cathedrals, and private residences dating from the Middle Ages.
- 20 hours of language instruction per week
- Many additional (free) optional classes on French language and culture
- Three-day visit to Paris includes hotel, some meals, and activities
- Three-day tour of Roman Provence and the Mediterranean Sea; includes transportation, hotels, and some meals
- Experience “le quatorze juillet”—French Independence Day
- Experience independent living as a student in France!
Estimated Program Cost:
Call 217/351-2532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Includes tuition and books in France, housing costs, local transportation, 3-day Paris stay and 3-day tour of Provence. Airfare, one credit hour of Parkland College tuition and fees, and personal expenses not included.
Partial Scholarships are available. Check with your financial aid advisor for information on how to apply your financial aid to study abroad programs.
Summer 2019 Application is NOW Available.
For More Information:
Contact Jody Littleton: Room C126 phone: 217/351-2532 or email email@example.com for more information.