U of I Concurrent Enrollment

Computing in RL
Home  :  International  :  U of I Concurrent Enrollment  
F-1 students at the University of Illinois who wish to enroll in coursework at Parkland (but not transfer their I-20 to Parkland or earn a degree/certificate from Parkland) should submit the following documents to International Student Services. Call 217/351-2890 email us or come to room U233.

1.   International Student Application 
Send or bring the completed, original, signed application to Parkland College.
2.   University of Illinois transcript (official or unofficial) or Academic History. DARS reports will not be accepted.

3.  Concurrent Enrollment form

4.  Copy of your current I-20 pages 1 and 3
Once the International Student Services office receives all appropriate documents, we will email the admission letter and course registration information to you.

From the dean of academic services

If you plan to take summer online classes while overseas…

Please be advised of the following:
  • There are different summer sessions. You are responsible for knowing when your summer class begins and ends.
  • You need to buy required textbooks before you leave the United States and bring them with you. An online class does not necessarily mean e-textbooks.
  • Although unlikely, technical difficulties with the online learning management system may occur while you are overseas.
Any of the above situations may not be sufficient grounds for you to request a drop-without-record and refund of tuition.


Meet Faces of Parkland

Paul Young

Paul Young
Title: professor, graphic design, web design
Fine and Applied Arts


© Parkland College
2400 West Bradley Ave | Champaign, IL 61821 | 217.351.2200 | 888.467.6065
The Mission of Parkland College is to engage the community in learning.