Parkland International Athletes:
(From left to right) Khody Ellis, Priscila Azuaga, Dhani Cerra, Felipe Mattar, Keren Sharabi, Paulo Delgadillo, Lorena Zaquesti and Douglas Andrade.
Photo by Nick Washington/Prospectus News


Tuition & Fee information

Select the Admissions & Records Paying for College link for tuition & fees information along with other general registration information.

Residency Information
If you or your spouse is employed in District 505, an employment verification letter is needed for you to be granted the in-district tuition rate. If the employee is your spouse, proof of marriage is required. This can often be proved by your spouse’s name appearing as the “principal alien” on your visa. The employment verification letter should be typed on official company/school letterhead and have a current date. The letter should describe the type and duration of employment. A new employment letter is required for each semester that you intend to register, to confirm continued employment.




© Parkland College
2400 West Bradley Ave | Champaign, IL 61821 | 217.351.2200 | 888.467.6065
The Mission of Parkland College is to engage the community in learning.