Call 217/351-2221. There may be a waiting list.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early. (If you are one half hour late, your appointment may go to another patient.)
- Allow three and one half hours for your appointment.
Note that several visits may be necessary for your complete treatment.
- Clients under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult; we do not treat children under four.
- Parents of minor children being treated in the clinic must remain in the reception area while child is in clinic.
- Please bring names and dosages of medications to each dental hygiene appointment. If you are diagnosed as asthmatic and prescribed an inhaler, you must bring your inhaler to each appointment.
- If blood pressure readings exceed 160/100, patients cannot be treated in our clinic and will be referred to their physician for consultation
- If you have a prosthetic joint replacement, you are required to pre-medicate with antibiotics prescribed by your physician before each dental hygiene appointment.
- If you are diabetic, you must check your glucose level and eat before your dental hygiene appointment.
- If you have had a heart attack or stroke, you must wait six (6) months after the incident before you can be seen in the Dental Hygiene Clinic.
- Certain heart conditions may require pre-medication or physician consultation before being seen for dental hygiene treatment.