Quality Dental Care
It’s a great feeling to know that while you’re getting your teeth cleaned, you’re saving money on your total dental care budget.
Parkland's Dental Hygiene program attracts top students; our faculty are experienced; our facility state-of-the-art.
Your consultation at the clinic will be thorough and informative, with nutritional counseling and dental care education tailored to you. We take a complete medical history, including blood pressure. This history helps us give you the safest possible care. In addition to a dental cleaning, the following procedures may be provided when indicated:
- Oral examination
- Oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Periodontal disease evaluation
- Topical and/or local anesthesia
- Nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation
- Impressions for study models
- Bleaching (additional cost)
- Pit and fissure sealant placement
- Care of restorations
- Fluoride application
- Placement of antibiotic therapy
For an appointment or more information about the clinic’s services, call us at 217/351-2221.
Dental Hygiene Clinic, Parkland Main Campus, Room L148