Enrollment is based on Parkland College's academic semester.
Development Center has a minimum enrollment requirement of 2 days/week.
Between 7:30am - 5:15pm
day: 5 hours or less
- To schedule a tour, please call 217/373-3777 or stop by the Child Development Center. No tours will be given during nap time hours: 12:30-2:30.
- $50 Initial reservation/registration fee
- $30 Subsequent (fall, spring, summer) semester reservation/registration fee
FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.
- Subsidy/agency tuition payments are accepted.
- Tuition is due on the first business day of the month for the entire month.
- Tuition is based on family/household income. Rates listed below are a daily rate.
|Family Income 6 weeks-24 months
||2 year old rate
||3-5 year olds rate
Part day options are $10 less/day than the price displayed above
Tuition rates are subject to change each fall.
These rates are effective 12/1/2019.
A family with more than one child enrolled at the CDC will receive a discount on tuition charges.Tuition will be charged at 100% for the first child.Additional children in the same family will receive a 10% discount on tuition charges.
For Parkland Students and Staff:
Parkland students and staff will receive an 8% discount for any child enrolled.
Please call 217/373-3777
for more information.