Massage Therapy


Email at us to speak with someone about the program.


Parkland continues to monitor the Covid 19 State of Illinois mitigation efforts.  Due to the regulations still in force, the Massage Clinic will not be offered to the community this year.



Prepare, with full- or part-time study, to take the national Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam (MBLEX), administered by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. You'll learn in labs, classrooms, and in a variety of off-campus settings. After passing that exam, you will be eligible to apply for a state license as a Massage Therapist. Our graduates are automatically eligible to join American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) as professional members.



Occupational Outlook Handbook