ARE YOU A US CITIZEN WHO WANTS TO FLY?
Then you need to provide proof of citizenship.
- Proof of citizenship. Student must show evidence of U.S. citizenship to instructor with one of the following:
- Valid, unexpired U.S. passport
- Original or government-issued birth certificate of the U.S., American Samoa, or Swains Island AND a government-issued picture ID
- Original certificate of birth abroad with raised seal (Form FS-545 or DS-1350) AND a government-issued picture ID
- Original certificate of U.S. citizenship with raised seal (Form N-560 or N-561) or a Certificate of Repatriation (Form N-581) AND government-issued pictured ID
- Original U.S. Naturalization Certificate with raised seal (Form N-550 or N-570) AND a government-issued picture ID
ARE YOU A NON-US CITIZEN WHO WANTS TO FLY?
Any non-US citizens wishing to take a flight course should contact the Chief Pilot right away to start the process to obtain TSA approval before commencing flight training here.
Visit TSA’s website for more information.