Translated and Adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher and Paolo Emilio Landi
Directed by Michael O’Brien
“A modern mash-up between traditional Italian commedia del’arte and modern day sit-coms, this new version of Goldoni’s classic pits the madcap servant Truffaldino against masters, mistresses, lovers, lawyers and twenty-seven plates of fast food. Imagine a Bob Hope comedy written by Monty Python and performed with likes of Chaplin or Keaton.”
- SILVIO LOMBARDI: Matthew Harper
- CLAIRE D. LUNIE: Gabrielle Smith
- DINO TRUFFEL: Jake Smith
- DINAH MERLE: Zoë Dunn
- BETTY RASPONI: Emaline Johnson
- FLETCHER WATUSI: Parker Evans
- EDDIE BRIGGS: Neil Ryan
- MR. PHINEAUS LUNIE: Dave Heckman
- COACH VINCENT LOMBARDI: Jarrod Finn
- FRICANDEAU-WOPS: Melissa Goldman, Maya Hammond, Thom Billam, Lindsay Wisniewski
Venue: Parkland College Second Stage
All show for this upcoming weekend have been sold out! If you wish to come in and put your name on a wait list for a performance, you may 2 hours prior to the performance. At 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance, all reserved tickets which have not been claimed will be released to those on the wait list.
>> Our cast hard at work during rehearsal
- Thursday, September 27 - SOLD OUT!
- Friday, September 28
- Saturday, September 29 - SOLD OUT!
- Friday, October 5 - SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, October 6 - SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, September 30 - SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, October 7 - SOLD OUT!
Tickets: Adult $15 | Student/Senior $13 | Youth $9 | Group (20 or more) $11 | Opening night is half-price night | Season tickets available
To request accessibility-related accomodations, please contact the Accessibility Services at 217/353-2338, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit all requests two weeks in advance of your participation or visit.