Get back into the workforce with Parkland College prep classes! Adult Education & Workforce Development is part of Parkland College's Career & Technical Education division. Gain the skills you need for a new career by starting with our FREE college prep classes. English-Language Learners (ELL and ESL) are welcome.
College prep classes prepare students to pass college assessments, pass High School Equivalency tests (i.e. GED, HiSet), or improve skills for success in college level classes. College prep classes use the same textbooks as the college-level classes, so you get a head start for free. These are sometimes called “bridge” or "College and Career Readiness" classes.
All College Prep classes are FREE. Separate sections are available for English-Language Learners. Click on the pathways below to see class schedules.
- Business, Management, & Administration (Office Assistant, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Bookkeeping, and more.)
- Health Science (CNA, Sterile Processing, Medical Billing & Coding, Phlebotomy Tech, and more.)
- Industrial Technology (CAD, Electronics, Automation, Welding, and more.)
- Information Technology (Computer Foundations, Google IT, Web Development, and more.)
- Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics (CDL, Motorsport Technology, Ford Asset Technician, and more.)
Follow us on Facebook: Parkland College Career & Technical Education for CTE and Adult Ed. updates.