Apply Now for adult education classes

Students age 16-17 must have proof of withdrawal from high school prior to assessment.

 Step 1:  Call or email to make an appointment:


Step 2:  Attend registration and take assessments. 

Step 3: Meet with an advisor to get a class schedule.

Step 3:  Start your class.


English-language (ESL) students may schedule their assessments by phone, or emailing Adult Education.

Note: Adult Education provides free classes to citizens, permanent residents, refugees, undocumented residents, green card holders, or people with certain visas (DV1, H 1-4, K3, L 1-2, TD, TN, U, and Displaced Ukrainians).  If you are uncertain if your visa type qualifies for service please call the Adult Education office and someone will assist.  International students or those who hold cultural exchange or tourist visas should apply to Parkland College International Admissions at .

If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations, email Parkland College Accessibility Services at before scheduling your assessment. We support your right to reasonable accommodations for your assessment and classes!

Not ready to apply or have questions? Please email or call 217/351-2580.