Community Education is here for you with a wide variety of personal and professional development classes: in-person, online, hybrid and live local online!
While the majority of our team is working remotely, we can be reached by email email@example.com and by phone 217/351-2235 throughout the workday, and our office is open to the public Monday-Friday, 10 AM-2 PM, except College Holidays.
Keeping you Safe!
Parkland College is committed to providing a safe learning environment while following local guidelines.
Your safe campus includes the following for individuals and campus staff:
- Completing a self-assessment prior to each visit to campus
- Wearing a face covering in any college building, including offices, classrooms, and labs
- Maintaining a social distance of six feet
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently
- Cleaning and sanitizing classrooms and high-touch areas
- Providing self-assessment information to those registered via email
Find more information HERE.
Get the skills training and information you need to advance in any career field!
We provide top-quality, convenient, and valuable programs with diverse options, from learning the basics of Excel to leadership and personnel management to workplace safety.
View our latest brochure, search our extensive classes, call us at 217/351-2235, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.