Discover a Hobby. Discover Fitness. Discover You.
Community Education is here for you with a wide variety of personal and professional development classes: in-person, online, hybrid and live local online!
While the majority of our team is working remotely, we can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone 217/351-2235 throughout the workday, and our office is open to the public Monday-Friday, 10 AM-2 PM, except College Holidays.
Keeping you Safe!
Parkland College is committed to providing a safe learning environment while following local guidelines.
Your safe campus includes the following for individuals and campus staff:
- Completing a self-assessment prior to each visit to campus
- Wearing a face covering in any college building, including offices, classrooms, and labs
- Maintaining a social distance of six feet
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently
- Cleaning and sanitizing classrooms and high-touch areas
- Providing self-assessment information to those registered via email
Find more information HERE.
Personal development classes are short-term commitments that result in long-term gains. You can acquire new knowledge, accept new perspectives, meet new people, and experience new ways to learn.
Ready to add some spice to your life by taking a cooking class? Wouldn’t it be fun to learn how to speak a foreign language? You can! Love drawing? Take one of our art classes, just for fun. Learn how to take great digital photos, feel more confident using your computer, and make exercise enjoyable with one of many fitness classes.
View our current brochure of community classes, visit our class registration page, call us at 217/351-2235 or email email@example.com.