Discover a Hobby. Discover Fitness. Discover You.
Are you a current Parkland student? You are eligible for a student discount on select fitness classes!
How to Enroll in Fitness Classes Using Student Discount Code
- Go to www.parkland.edu/ceRegister
- Search for the class title or select Browse > Health & Wellness > Select Class Title
- Select “add to cart”
- If you have not taken a class with Community Education before, select “create New Profile” otherwise log in
- Go to checkout
- In the discount code box enter “Fit10” and click "apply promo"
- Continue the checkout procedures
- You will receive a confirmation email of enrollment
Community Education is here for you with a wide variety of personal and professional development classes: in-person, online, hybrid and live local online!
Personal development classes are short-term commitments that result in long-term gains. You can acquire new knowledge, accept new perspectives, meet new people, and experience new ways to learn.
Ready to add some spice to your life by taking a cooking class? Wouldn’t it be fun to learn how to speak a foreign language? You can! Love drawing? Take one of our art classes, just for fun. Learn how to take great digital photos, feel more confident using your computer, and make exercise enjoyable with one of many fitness classes.
View our current brochure of community classes, visit our class registration page, call us at 217/351-2235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.