Get fit this semester!
Use the code FIT10 to get $10 off eligible Community Education fitness classes!
Why Parkland and not a gym?
- no membership required
- convenient campus access
- cut costs
- class times that fit your schedule
- class format options (in-person, hybrid, online)
With the FIT10 discount, a typical 6-8 week course averages out to less than $10 a session—and it’s effective for the entire Fall 2021-Summer 2022 academic year, so you can use it for multiple classes, even at the same time!
Choose from HIIT the Weights (10991), Boot Camp (10952), Core and More (10947), Group Cycling (10955), and Shape and Tone (10992).
How to Enroll Using Code:
- Go to parkland.edu/ceRegister.
- Search for the class title.
- To browse, use the left-hand menu to select Personal Development > Health & Wellness.
- Select add to cart.
- Log in. If you have not taken a Community Education class before, select Create New Profile.
- Go to checkout.
- In the discount code box enter “FIT10” and click .
- Finish checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Classes start in August!