The Parkland Fitness Center is available to Parkland students,
employees, and community members enrolled in fitness center course. The
upper-level walking track is FREE for ANYONE to use during Fitness
Education and Fitness in one place.
Kinesiology, Cardio, Personal Fitness, Dance, Aerobics, Strength Training
- Cardio Equipment
Treadmills, Ellipticals, Upright & Recumbent Cycles, Stepmills, Waves, Versaclimers, Rowing Machines
- Strength Training
Keiser Power Racks, In-lay Olympic Platforms, Bumper Plates, Sandbells, Powerblocks, Turf Area, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Ropes, Med Balls, Push-pull Systems
- Upper-level Walking Track
Fitness Center Use
- Register at parkland.edu/ceRegister
- Spring: January 14, 2019-May 10, 2019
- Class ID 3981 - $99
- Payment required at registration.
- You must have a valid student ID and complete online orientation prior to your first visit to the Fitness Center.