Feel free to call us at 217/351-2482 for help.
Step 1: Submit an application
Complete and submit an online application.
- Or by mail or fax
Please type or print this application form and mail it to Admissions and Records, Parkland College, 2400 West Bradley Avenue, Champaign, IL 61821-1899 or fax it to 217/353-2640.
- Or in person
Stop by the Office of Admissions and Records (A167; 217/351-2208) to complete an application form.
Step 2: Transcripts
Contact your high school and any college you have attended and have them send an official copy of your transcripts or GED scores to: Parkland College, Admissions and Records, 2400 West Bradley Ave., Champaign, IL 61821.
Step 3: Wait for a letter of acceptance
You should receive a letter of acceptance to Parkland approximately two weeks after your transcripts are received. Call the Office of Admissions and Records at 217/351-2482 if you have any questions.
>> Note: If you had an IEP or 504 plan in high school, please contact the Office of Disability Services for possible accommodations prior to calling the Assessment Center.
Step 6: Advising
Meet with an advisor or counselor to prepare for registration. Call 217/351-2219 to schedule an appointment.Advising & Counseling
Step 7: Activate your online resources
My.parkland is the online resource to access Parkland student information. You will use my.parkland for a variety of reasons including registering for classes, checking financial aid, paying tuition, and checking grades. My.parkland also has links to all of our other online systems including Cobra Learning and Student Email.
- Click here to log in: my.parkland.edu
- Enter your username (it's the same as your Parkland student email username. If you’re not sure what this is, click the "What is my Username?" link).
- Enter your password. This will be your date of birth (mmddyy, no dashes or slashes). For example, March 27, 1990 birthday would be 032790. As you log in the first time, the system will prompt you to set a new password (a security issue), so just follow the steps.
You will use your student email account to keep in contact with your instructors, to receive information from Admissions and Financial Aid, and to receive important campus wide announcements.
- Click here to log in: stu.parkland.edu
- Your username is your first initial, last name, and a number. Click the Need to find your account information? to find your username.
- Your password is the last five digits of your social security number.
Note: changing this password does not change your my.parkland, or online learning passwords.
Step 8: Registration
You are eligible to register for classes following your advising session. Log in to my.parkland
and select the Registration
link from the WebAdvisor tab on the upper left side of the page.
Need help registering? Click for Registration information
or call STAR at 217/353-3333.Watch the "Check Out WebAdvisor" video to learn more about the resources available.
Step 9. Pay for classes
Call the business office at 217/351-2233 if you have any questions.Payment Options
Step 10. Get your student ID in X161
Call the student life office at 217/351-2206 if you have any questions.Student Life
Step 12. Find your classesMaps