Requesting Official Transcripts from Parkland
Transcripts may be ordered online, in-person, or by mail. Sorry, but we are not able to accept transcript requests by fax or email. The fee for official transcripts is $5.00 per transcript.
To order an official transcript(s) online:
- Select the following link, TranscriptsPlus Credentials Solutions. This is the third party site that Parkland has authorized to provide transcripts.
- Select "Start My Order" button near the top on the right side of the page.
- If you do not have a Social Security number, please enter nine zeros (000-00-0000).
- Complete online order form, enter credit card information, and submit signed consent form via online option or by faxing manual signed consent form to the Credentials Solutions. If a consent form is not received by the Credentials Solutions, your order will not be sent to Parkland College for processing.
To order by phone:
- Call Credentials Solution at 847/716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
To order in person:
- Complete a Transcript Request Form available in the Admissions Office, U214.
- Take form to the Cashier's Office in U250 and pay $5.00 with cash, money order, check, or credit card.
- Return the form to the Admissions Office for processing.
To order by mail:
Print transcript form
and mail a $5.00 check or money order made out to Parkland College at the following address: Office of Admissions and Records, Parkland College, 2400 W. Bradley Avenue, Champaign, IL 61821 • Attn: Transcript Department
Please allow at least three days for requests to be processed, regardless of order method. Transcripts are not available for same day pick-up. During the end of the semester additional time is required. Transcripts can be sent overnight for an additional fee; however during rush times this option may not be available. Please call 217/351-2507 for more information.
Due to security issues we do not fax transcripts.
Transcripts sent directly to the student or picked up will be stamped “Issued to Student.” It will be the option of the receiving institution or agency to consider these transcripts as official. Parkland considers official transcripts to be those sent directly from the Parkland Office of Admissions and Records to an institution or agency.
To Print Your Unofficial Transcript
Log in to my.parkland.edu
From the WebAdvisor main menu located on the upper left side of the browser window,
Click here to look up your username or password
- Click the Academic Profile link.
- From the expanded menu click, the Unofficial Transcript link.
- Select UG Undergraduate from the Transcript Type menu and click the SUBMIT button.
- Your unofficial transcript will show the following information:
- Course information
- Course/Section and Title, Grade, Credits, CEUs, Repeat, Term
- Total Earned Credits
- Total Grade Points
- Cumulative GPA
If you experience difficulty logging in please call
Student Technical Assistance and Resources at 217/353-3333 between
10am-2pm, Monday through Friday.