Non-degree students must have proof that they have met prerequisites prior to registration. If you need help with that process, please contact Registration@parkland.edu or call 217/351-2482. If you are a current University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) student, please follow the instructions for concurrent students at UIUC.
Degree-seeking students must have completed 30 credit hours at Parkland before they can self-advise. Please see Counseling Services to make an appointment.
Please check academic calendar for registration and due dates by semester.
How to register
- Log in to my.parkland.edu
- Go to Web Advisor for Students
- Click on Registration
- Choose Student Planning link
- Under Student Planning, click Course Catalog from the navigation pane at the top
- Select the subject area you wish to take by scrolling down the page
- On the left side, select the term you would like to take the class
- Scroll down to the class and section you would like to take and select
- Click Add Course to Plan in the blue circle on the right side
- Choose Student Planning link and go to the Plan and Schedule tab, and advance the calendar to the term you want to register
- Click the Register Now button on the upper right corner and wait for the system to process. Once the system has processed:
- The system will show your registration status:
Green=you are registered, Red=the section is closed, Yellow=you aren't able to register for this section. Please check with your academic advisor for help
Call 217/351-2482 or email Registration@parkland.edu for further assistance.