Home  :  Student Services  :  Veterans Center  :  Reporting Status Changes  

Reporting Status Changes

Call 217/351-2228 or email us at veterans@parkland.edu to immediately report changes in your enrollment, such as Add/Drop or Withdrawals, switching courses, etc.  We will not notify the VA of changes in your enrollment until after the add/drop period.

© Parkland College
2400 West Bradley Ave | Champaign, IL 61821 | 217.351.2200 | 888.467.6065
The Mission of Parkland College is to engage the community in learning.