Hours: Monday–Friday 8am to 5pm, with some evening hours.
All Parkland students are welcome!
The Center for Academic Success (CAS) is Parkland College’s one-stop learning assistance center for students. We provide a variety of services to empower students to reach their academic goals by providing outside-of-classroom assistance so that they can study effectively, handle assignments, prepare for tests, and complete their programs.
- Provide Parkland students with accessible, affordable, and comprehensive instructional and support services responsive to individual learning styles, academic skill levels, and socio-emotional expectations.
- Create a stimulating, low-anxiety learning environment and situations that build student confidence, encourage student learning, and assist students in successfully adapting to academic and social expectations.
- Introduce personal and academic growth opportunities that promote student academic persistence.
- Advocate for student ownership in their individual and collective educational planning process.
- Offer Parkland faculty, staff, and administrators comprehensive academic support that enhances their respective learning and teaching styles.