Fall 2013 League Play
The Fall League Play is designed for players to get playing time, learn, and be able to improve their skills while learning from college coaches.
- Instruction will start at 10 am SHARP!! One hour of instruction, and then go right into games!
- Teams: 3 teams of 12, no more than 3 players per HS/team
- 7 inning games ( 2 hr time limit)
- Pitchers will throw 1-3 innings every weekend, and all 12 hitters will bat… whether playing in the field or not.
- Each team will have a weekend where they will play a double header
- Week 5 will be Play-offs. The Last week will be the championship game. We will do seating through out the league.
For more information please contact Coach Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org .