2 Hour Hitting Clinic 9:00‐11:00 amDouble‐Header
September 14 and 21
October 5, 12 , 19
Each player will receive 8 hours of camp instruction from Head Coach Dave Garcia, play 10 games, and get to experience a pro/college evaluation camp on 10/19. The Parkland baseball coaching staff and an associate scout for the Philadelphia Phillies, Travis Webb, will evaluate players. The Parkland Fall Baseball League is a great opportunity to get one‐on‐one teaching from college coaches, and play games against the best completion in the area on a college field!!!
If you are interested in playing baseball at the next level, this is the League to be in! CAMP INFORMATION
The league is full. No new registrations will be accepted.
- The Parkland Baseball staff and current Parkland players run the Parkland Fall Baseball League.
- Location: Parkland Baseball Field
- Dates: Sundays: September 14 and 21 and October 5, 12 , 19
- All Wooden Bats (Players provide own bats)
- PLAYERS NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN GEAR!
- All Players will receive a Mizuno Dry‐Fit shirt as a game jersey
All camp questions should be directed to Coach Travis Webb.
Please feel free to contact Coach Webb to confirm registration at Twebb@parkland.edu